Help Transform the Food Industry! Manchester-based Sale Role
Opportunity for a sales-person to be a part of the food revolution by working within an innovative company focused on transforming the food industry for the better by developing nature-based ingredients made to replace those damaging to our health.
Aside from offering you the chance to gain satisfaction in the nature of your job, through the provision of training and an encouraging team environment, the role will also allow the opportunity to develop your skill-set and progress your career quickly within the company.
- At least 2 years experience within sales
- Previous experience within the food industry, working with ingredients
- Confident and friendly manner
- Chemical background (ideally)
- Ability to commute to Manchester
Develop & maintain customer relationships with frequent contact, leveraging the company's expertise and services to bring value to customers.
Develop strong internal relationships, particularly with Technical Services, Marketing and Customer Services.
- Travel extensively throughout North England and Scotland with occasional visits to within continental Europe.
If you think that this role could be the next step in your career, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) ,
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded with vouchers worth £200 if the person you recommend is placed.