Account Executive - Media / Publishing
RoCHe has been appointed to recruit a Publisher Account Executive for our West London based media client.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard working and confident with the ability to prioritise. They will have the self-motivation, drive, and determination to be able to grow their area of responsibility and be keen to work within a close knit team.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Day to day communication with the sales team and publishers
- Assisting publisher account managers in new business pitches and proposals
- Contract management, database control, and management of paperwork
- Collating quotes on behalf of sales team
- Co-ordinating placement activities with internal departments and external suppliers
- Advising on Print Orders
- Administrating and checking supplier invoices
- Experience in a distribution / marketing / publishing environment preferred
- Track record in B2B Account Management
- Desire for new challenges, and to develop new opportunities
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills required including Excel (vlookups / pivot tables ideally) and PowerPoint
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.