Commercial Accountant required
Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, the main purpose of the role is to provide financial decision support to the team to facilitate informed decision making in order to maximise profit delivery.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Review of monthly rolling Commercial Forecasts
• Preparation & review of Commercial Budgets & Re-forecasts
• Review of monthly Commercial Finance pack
• To prepare pre & post promotional activity analysis
• Provision of all ad hoc financial support as required by the Sales & Commercial teams
• Provision of financial support for the development and negotiation of Joint Business Plans
• To attend and where required provide input to the following key meetings - weekly sales call, monthly commercial meetings, project meetings
• To own the financial evaluation of Commercial projects from concept to post launch
Experience / Qualifications:
Relevant experience from a manufacturing, distribution or supply chain background, preferably FMCG
Strong commercial acumen.
Proven experience in the development and delivery of management information and financial analysis
Advanced Excel skills working with large and complex spreadsheet models.
Strong database skills
Excellent all round communication skills.
Consistent accuracy and attention to detail.
Demonstrates a `can do` flexible attitude.
Willing to go `the extra mile`.
Prioritisation of own time within a team environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.