Loan Controller - Bristol
Our client, a retirement wealth planning platform is looking to take on a Loan Controller to join on a 6-month project.
Within this role you will be responsible for the entire end to end process from initial enquiry all the way through to when the loan is finally repaid. You will also be required to monitor loans in both the Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) and Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) books of business. Active management of any loan arrears to ensure these are resolved in a timely manner or escalated accordingly if further action is required and carry out regular reviews of loan books to ensure HMRC regulations are being adhered to and identifying and reporting any risks.
To be considered for this role:
- Good knowledge of the SIPP/SSAS market
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of loans
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, demonstrating the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear and concise reports
- Broad business experience in the financial sector
- Experience of process improvement
- Good level of persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of systems and their capability
- Proven diagnostic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 0117-917-0416.
Please quote reference 2942 on applying.