Senior Company Commercial Lawyer
JOB: Senior Company Commercial Lawyer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Ipswich, Cambridge, Diss, Bury St Edmunds, Wymondham, Attleborough
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: £neg DOE
COMPANY COMMERCIAL LAWYERS - Norwich
Are you looking to escape the hustle and bustle of London? Then why not consider Norwich, voted among the Top 20 Cities to live in the UK, with a rich history, low crime rate and stunning coastline on your doorstep.
Due to pending retirement and expansion, I currently have a number of exciting opportunities at all levels for Company Commercial and Commercial Litigation Lawyers in a well established Norfolk Law firm.
As a Commercial Lawyer you will primarily be involved in mergers and acquisitions, alongside handling a variety of business transactions relating to the negotiation of client contracts and drafting of client agreements.
- extensive knowledge in Company Commercial
- working knowledge of Commercial, Partnership, LLP and Shareholder agreements
- Company secretarial duties
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deliver professional and competent legal advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be instrumental in securing the company brand in the marketplace through continued Business Development
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, with excellent time management
- an existing portfolio would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join an established and well respected Norfolk Law firm in the beautiful and historical City of Norwich. On offer to the successful candidate is a generous holiday allowance, excellent benefits package and a salary which is negotiable, depending on experience.
For more information and a confidential chat please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.