Business Development Manger, Sales, Programmatic
We are looking for an energetic seller to work on large Demand Facilitation projects within the Platform team.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from large digital agencies, major brands, ATD's, networks, exchanges, and other specialized buyers in the video ecosystem for our platform.
In summary you will represent strategic publishers and structure/negotiate high profile private market deals with your buyer relationships.
By structuring programmatic private market deals between premium publishers and specialty brands, you will be laying the groundwork for the future of publisher direct negotiations and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Build, manage and understand relationships with buyers across the video ecosystem
* Work internally with programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams
* Help to build out the business by creating workflows, adding to SFDC framework, and communicating new process to the entire organization
* Create unique and customized publishers direct media plans for high profile buyers
* Be consultants to our publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain
* Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through our programmatic infrastructure to buyers
* Creatively market new publisher inventory to buyer network
* Effectively communicate progress to the platform team
* Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
* 4+ years in the online digital space with experience in video
* Solid experience with online advertising; video, networks, SSPs, and exchange platforms
* Must have a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients
* Ability to understand complex products and deal structures after training is key
* Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment
* Bachelors degree
* Strong connections with large digital tier 1 agencies