A nationwide leading client of ours is seeking a Credit Controller to join their expanding finance department based in High Wycombe.
- Effectively chase all Customers within your dedicated portfolio of accounts to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both Internal and External Customers
- Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with the Biffa query management process (QLS)
- Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns Offer solutions to ongoing issues to improve the Customer Experience
- Deliver excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with you role to support the Team and Credit Control Manager
- Adopt best practise
The successful applicant will have a minimum of one year's Credit Control experience.
The ideal candidate will be target driven, with good communication skills and a high level of numeracy and accuracy.