Experienced Payroll Administrator
My client is looking for a Payroll Senior to join their busy Payroll team based in Saffron Walden. this role offers excellent opportunities to progress and development within one of East Anglia's accountancy firms. An excellent salary package is on offer as well a well thought out and realistic career path.
The responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Processing all payrolls from start to finish
- Process variable data from clients
- Manage a variety of deadlines and manage clients through the process
- Produce BACS payment schedules
- Complete monthly pension returns
- Manually calculate pro rata payments (holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.)
You must have proven payroll experience, preferably in a Practice environment, and be highly organised. A willingness to work with a team is needed but you must be able to work independently also.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz