Do you have experience within Customer Service or Telesales, if so an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic leader in Northampton.
- Maintain the debtors ledger to ensure that all balances are correct.
- Monitor any outstanding invoices and process these to ensure that they are paid as soon as possible.
- Respond to customer enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
- Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
- Fraud prevention checks on all credit orders.
- Setting, reviewing and updating of customer credit limits.
- Working to ensure all orders are processed the same day and contact is made with the customer where more information is required to release the order.
- Making decisions on release of sales orders with regard to credit limit, validity of information, outstanding debt etc.
- Liaising with the sales team with regard to payment and / or order release.
To be considered you must have previous credit control experience and excellent communication skills.
In addition to the starting salary you will be entitled to a company performance bonus.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.