Fabric / Multi Skilled Engineer - immediate start!
Initial 6 months contract
Mobile role covering Bath, Salisbury and Swindon
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
- To undertake reactive and PPM tasks of all fabric faults within all clients buildings as directed by line manager.
- To ensure compliance with the Maintenance Quality Management System and ensure that all H&S and Company procedures are adhered to
- Identification & reporting of any issues or faults, which will have a detrimental effect on the building environment & will require action.
If you have:
- Similar multi-skilled maintenance experience within the facilities management sector
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Proactive attitude and capable of anticipating potential faults
- Full driving licence
..... apply today!