Senior Qualified Accountant
A leading North West chartered accountancy practice renowned for advising Entrepreneurs and corporate groups up to c.£40m t/o. Established and run by ex-Top Tier Firm Partners the practice operates a flat structure, providing senior qualified staff with client portfolio ownership and autonomy and responsibility over client contact and service delivery.
As a result of continued growth in clients the firm has an opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant with a strong background in accountancy practice.
As a Senior Qualified Accountant within the firm you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SME and limited company clients up to c.£2m - £3m t/o and providing them with year end accounts and tax returns (corporate and personal), VAT returns, management accounts and business advisory solutions.
You will be the sole point of contact for your clients, responsible for completion of all accountancy and tax work, resolution of queries and provision of business advice to Owners / Directors.
As a Senior Qualified Accountant you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package with annual incremental rises
- Autonomy and responsibility for managing client relationships
- Job satisfaction and career development
- Free office parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with significant 'hands-on' experience of general practice and client advisory work.
You will ideally be an experienced Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years experienced in small or medium sized practice focusing on working with SME's and OMB's up to c.£5m t/o
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients from all industries
- An understanding of business advisory services in relation to SME's
You will be a technically strong, 'hands-on' Accountant and Business Advisor seeking an opportunity offering autonomy, responsibility and career stability within a practice which has a reputation for quality advice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.