Fantastic Pub Group looking for experienced Assistant Manager - £24,000 Package
We are recruiting for a great pub group, well known for their passion in training and developing their staff.
Our client is a true Gastro Pub chain who have a range of pubs across the Home Counties, each unique in its style and menu, tailored to fit in to its local market and bespoke to its customer base.
However, the service, attitude and knowledge of all their staff will be the same in any of their pubs you might visit.
Our client is truly passionate on their values of training and developing their staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine interest in your food and drink, be able to work well in a team and have a passion for delivering great customer service.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be:
· Working with the General Manager to lead a team to deliver to your local customer base
· Supporting the team to ensure all staff are knowledgeable on the quality food and drink available
· Responsible for delivering a great customer experience each and every day
· Opening and closing, cash up procedures and security
· Running start of shift briefing and engaging with your team daily
· Monitoring, coaching and training standards and deal with non-performance
· Managing team rotas,
· Managing wage costs
· Attend Management meetings
· Basic understanding of KPI’s and identify key numbers in order to convert turnover into profit
In return for your hard work our client will work with you to develop your career and provide you with a wide range of benefits, including:
· Live in accommodation (subject to position)
· Up to a £21,000 Basic and Monthly Bonus
· Fun and Professional work environment
· Christmas day off
· 8 shifts over 5 days
· Extra shift allowance
· 25% off food at any of their pubs
· Training and development to achieve your career goals
· Funded compliance training
· Free food on shift
· Monthly performance related incentives, for you and your team
· Great Team events and group parties
· Child Care Vouchers
For full information please contact one of our experienced consultants at EL8 Recruitment
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.