Structural Design Engineer - Hertfordhsire
We are currently working with a pro-active and forward thinking consultancy with extensive experience across a range of sectors including civils, structures and environmental services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer ( Graduate with 3 years + experience ) to join the team based out of their office near Hemel Hempstead.
The successful candidate will report to the Associate or Principle Engineer and will be responsible for the successful technical execution of a mixture of residential and commercial projects.
Day to day duties:
- Preparing analysis and design calculations
- Preparation of sketches, drawings and reports
- Checking work of other engineers and technicians
- Understanding and implementing business management systems
- Assisting with the management of other staff
- Effective management and execution of work
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of relevant discipline and applicable standards (British standard design codes)
- Experience working on similar projects