Care Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a Care Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team in Ulverston, Cumbria. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous care experience who is looking for a new challenge!
Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd specialise in providing Permanent Recruitment solutions for the Health & Social Care sectors. We offer a very bespoke service to our clients one that is based on long term relationships and trust. We pride ourselves on our unique approach to recruitment, focusing on quality not quantity.
As our Care Recruitment Consultant, your role will involve:
- Taking Telephone Enquiries and building relationships with our clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews for Care Managers/Coordinators/Supervisors
- Fulfilling Compliance Checks for all your candidates
- Monitor your candidate’s applications from initial telephone interview, face to face interview and placement.
- Resourcing candidates through our extensive database, CV Job Boards and Social Media
- An understanding of the Social Care Sector and the different sectors and roles within
- Ideally have experience of Domiciliary Care/Elderly Residential/Learning Disabilities
- Excellent telephone manner, professional, clearly spoken and a good communicator
- A bright and bubbly personality to join our already vibrant team
- Experience with Word and Microsoft outlook is essential
As our Care Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a friendly office team, all with a passion for what we do! With future plans for growth this is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation.
We are based in modern offices in Ulverston Town Centre with ample parking and a 5-minute walk from the Train Station. This role is commutable from Barrow in Furness, Newby Bridge, Kendal, Lancaster and surrounding areas of the South Lake District area.