Experienced Architectural Technician required to work for Thames Valley Window Company, an established window, door & conservatory company in Berkshire.
The role would be to work with our Glass Structures & Project Sales clients to create detailed survey & working drawings for building work. Carry out planning & building regulation applications for clients when required. Also provide CAD support to the company as required for domestic and commercial new build projects.
- Experience required in site surveying of buildings to create detailed plan drawings for extensions and building work ideally including Conservatories, Orangeries, Glass Structures and general building.
- Knowledge of Planning & Building Regulation Laws & Requirements.
- Experience of carrying out Planning & Building Regulation Applications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required.
- He / She is required to cover much of the South East & London.
- Must be confident with IT and a competent user of CAD.
- Car licence essential and own transport, although car allowance negotiable as part of package.
Job Title: Architectural Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire
Earning Potential: In the region of £30,000 - £45,000. This is negotiable between base salary and override or pure override dependent on the candidate.
We are a successful family business with a turnover of c.£7 million which we are looking to grow to £10million in the next 3 years. This is a great opportunity to get in and establish yourself within a growing company without the politics of larger organisations with career progression to project management available.
Dealerships include Ultraframe, Solarlux, Atlas Roofs, Halo, Evolution, & Internorm as well as a number of other products to support a full range of offerings.
We seek perfection as a company for ourselves and our customers. We are looking for someone with an attention to detail who does likewise!