Management Consultant - Remediation Solution Design Lead - Financial Services
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Consulting has a strong global presence across the financial sector, working with major banks, insurers, challengers and fin techs to help them respond to the growing and complex challenges driven by risk and regulation. We are growing and seeking to hire a number of individuals to support this growth.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the end to end Solution Design and architecture for a rectification including the technical architecture.
What you’ll do
We are a truly global business and we are looking to grow significantly over the coming months. We are seeking to hire Managing Consultants to build out our capability and engage further with our major banking clients.
As a Managing Consultant, you’ll lead the solution design of a rectification programme from root cause analysis ultimately through to decommissioning and closure.
You’ll be responsible for providing specialist rectification and remediation knowledge to support in the resolution of the rectification and ensuring the design and definition of the operating model meets the policy requirements of the programme.
In addition as a Managing Consultant, you’ll be expected to build and develop existing client relationships and will be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have a strong understanding of rectification principles, methodology and governance and experience of driving project and delivery excellence for a rectification project within the banking sector. You’ll also have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Demonstrable experience in Financial Services is essential and knowledge of mortgage products is highly preferable.
• Understanding of end to end rectification architectural design (including technical process design expertise)
• Strong management capabilities to manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed plans within cost, quality and timescales objectives
• Experience of project management methodologies - Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
• Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.