ARCHITECTURAL CAD TECHNICIAN
Located in West Sussex, our client is a privately-owned housebuilder providing high spec homes across the South East. A growing company, they are looking for a new Architectural Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the planning and design for applications and regulations
- Producing construction drawings using AutoCAD
- Liaising with Architects and internal departments
- Working in a team of technicians on a variety of building projects worth millions in their value.
Our client knows that to get the best possible results from their team, they offer support, training and guidance. Being a growing, well established company they offer longer term career opportunities and a range of projects that will challenge and stretch you. To apply for this position we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in an Architectural Technician role
- AutoCAD/Revit skills and experience in a previous position
- Architectural/construction qualifications desirable.
If you want to join a successful and growing company and feel ready for a more challenging position then apply now.