Community Maintenance Support Assistant - PT
The Community Maintenance Support Assistant reporting to the General Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for our residents through ensuring the smooth running of the home and resolving maintenance concerns promptly through action and monitoring daily maintenance logs.
Your experience will demonstrate a working knowledge of building systems and related regulatory requirements to include: plumbing, HVAC, electrical and equipment repairs.
The Community Maintenance Support Assistant is responsible for covering all emergencies relating to the fabric of the home or systems contained within the building. You will have responsibility in managing a financial budget to order equipment and supplies in line with Sunrise requirements and procedures and manage and supervise contractors when required to ensure safe systems of working are in place.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and fire safety systems
- Good effective written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident's best interest
- Demonstrate good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office, word and excel
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Career Development Training to a recognised level of qualification.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme.
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.