Control Systems / Applications Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a Controls Engineer to be based in the Worcester area.
Salary: Up to £38,000
My Client is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to be based within Worcester. The client is looking for a Controls Engineer with client facing experience, as well as C++ or Visual basic programming experience. This role requires the candidate to travel around the UK meeting clients and working on site. For this the right candidate will require the following skills.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
- PLC, SCADA or DCS programming
- Speaking with clients on site and dealing with requirements and solving issues
- Support other members of the team with the project development and installation
- Work with Industrial process and protocols
Ideally you will have:
- DCS / PLC and SCADA programming experience
- C++ or Visual Basic programming experience
- SQL databasing experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
In return they offer:
- Up to £38,000 yearly salary
- Company car
- Pension and overtime
- Exceptional career development and training
This role is perfect for an engineer who is looking to develop their skills and progress their career within a well-established company. They are looking to start interviews on Monday 4th of March, so please get in touch if you are interested.
If a new challenge as a Control Systems Engineer could be of interest, please press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on for more details.
Control / Systems / Engineer / PLC / electrical / Siemens / Allen Bradley / SCADA / WonderWare / programming / AutoCAD / EPlan / HMI / C++ / Visual Basic