Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and competent Senior Account Manager to work on the Integrated side of an well established large creative communications agency based in Milton Keynes.
About The Role
The duties will be split: 70% Automotive, and 30% FMCG. Salary between £30 - £35k depending on experience.
Must have a minimum 3-5 years experience with the creative industry.
Personal development plans.
Vibrant exciting studio environment.
Design agency experience essential
- We need to find a fantastic doer, someone who is an absolute safe pair of hands, who can get stuck in and run projects from the outset.
- A solid project and account manager
- They must have excellent core skills of account management covering: clients, studio/designer, time, all financials and all areas of project.
- They must have a good knowledge of interpreting client briefs, content planning and briefing in studio, scheduling work, design, artwork, copy proofing and print processes - these are absolute fundamentals to the role
- Their background could be in branding, experiential, packaging or digital - must have some print production experience
- They must be confident to handle small to large, and at times, challenging clients on project ranging from £5k to £50k
- They will be expected to manage multiple projects from the briefing stage through to end production
- They will be supported on all projects by an AD but they are responsible for the everyday running of their accounts
- They will be expected to grow accounts and be aware to mine existing clients for new business
- The types of projects they will be expected to carry out include: packaging design, NPD, brand creation, promotional, events, marketing and brand campaign creation (printed and digital), direct mail pieces (printed and digital), brand printed assets - brochures, catalogues, interactive pdfs, internal communications, small web and digital projects.
- Knowledge of Synergist finance software not essential but would be a bonus!
- Will receive a personal development plan
- There is scope to development strategic skills supported by the AD