Due to recent expansion, our highly successful Pensions Consultancy client is looking to appoint a Pensions Administrator to provide support to clients and financial advisers. You will be working as part of a professional and friendly team and they provide outstanding "on the job" training to drive your career forward within the company.
Further responsibilities include.
- Providing support to clients
- Setting up pension schemes
- Running Money Laundering checks on clients
- Organising the transfers into schemes
- Producing illustrations for clients.
You must have Financial Services experience ideally within Pensions. You will have excellent attention to detail, be articulate, enthusiastic and have a strong team mentality.
You will be working for a company who really values their employees and this is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and build on your current skill set