- Working for a FTSE 100 business
- Leading portfolio of subscription products, content products, and an Awards Dinner
- Drive traffic to the website, build audiences, and deliver client campaigns
- Senior Marketing Executive position reporting to the Sales Director
- Wider marketing department of 25+
- Digital marketing role
The Role: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the main website, increase registrations, page impressions and time spent onsite. The successful candidate will have experience of SEO, email, social, and be well-versed in utilising content marketing to drive inbound traffic. Another significant part of the role will be to work closely with clients to understand their needs and objectives for advertising with the company's brands. Client campaigns could include digital marketing (banner ads, HTML emails) and print ads. Once completed it is imperative that campaign reports (weekly and monthly) are formulated for both internal and external use. The Marketing Manager will have a good mix of strategic and hands-on marketing, be a strong communicator and confident face to face.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Identifying opportunities for growing the online presence of the brands
- Creating a clear marketing strategy of how to improve website traffic and look at conversion metrics
- Manage the marketing budget
- Utilising SEO techniques with written content and link-building, email marketing, and social channels
- Working with external clients to establish their advertising goals
- Execute marketing campaigns for clients to achieve their goals (e.g. leads generates, increased engagements)
- Writing clear and concise copy for multiple channels
- Support in marketing an industry-leading Awards dinner
- Produce insightful reports for both internal stakeholders and clients on campaign performance
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in hands-on digital marketing campaign channels
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, and content marketing
- Successfully improved website traffic and conversion rates
- An engaging personality and can hold conversation with all levels of stakeholder
- A marketing degree or equivalent
The Company: This division within this FTSE 100 business has a portfolio of established media products. The division is going through exciting development and they require a talented digital marketer to help support the growth plans. The product portfolio includes marketing leading insight, features, analysis pieces, news stories and content to a defined audience within the media sector.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £32,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.