Part-Time Business-to-Business Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Director
Hours: 3 days a week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Our client is looking to recruit a new business-to-business telemarketing executive to work within an existing team.
- Meeting with clients to be briefed on campaigns.
- Participation in creation of briefing documents for clients which will detail the brief, pull out the salient selling points and form the basis of a loose script for use by the telemarketers
- Holding strategic business conversations with director level personnel within medium/large corporates to support client’s marketing campaigns.
- Making sales appointments for client’s sales force.
- Following up invitations to events/confirming attendance at events to ensure maximum attendance.
- Carrying out surveys/questionnaires over the telephone.
- Data cleaning and data entry where client is list building prior to marketing campaigns.
- Regular and complete recording of all calls and results. A key element of the role will be attention to detail and effective recording when updating data.
- Daily and weekly progress reporting to ensure client’s objectives for campaign are being met.
- Feeding results back to clients when required.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Demonstrable understanding of business and IT issues
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Resilience and persistency
- Fluent English verbal and written skills
- Effective communicator at all levels of business
- Knowledge of sales process and methodologies an advantage
- PC literacy
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good experience on web and use of web search engines
- Experience of a variety of databases & CRM systems, especially Goldmine, an advantage
- Telemarketing/telesales experience
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- Awareness of quality
- Driving licence
- Specific market experience an advantage
- Team player
- 'Roll your sleeves up’ approach