Electrical Generator Engineer
Due to expansion, an additional Electrical Generator engineer is required by a specialist worldwide emergency generator provider based in the UK. The position is a Field Service position covering the Home Counties and represents a lucrative opportunity to join one of the Standby Power market's biggest and most trusted names. The right candidate will have an extensive experience in the diesel generator field maintaining, testing installations ranging from basic AMF to more complex peak lopping and paralleling systems.
- Installation and commissioning of diesel generators.
- Generator fault finding & repairs, along with load testing
- On site testing of the installation to clients specifications and any associated fault finding and modification work, including any reprogramming requirements.
- Work with control panels so competence and understanding of relevant systems would be highly desirable.
In addition to competence in what was outlined in the duties section, the ideal candidate should have:
- Min 5 years of experience working in the diesel generator field
- Knowledge of a variety of manufacturer's engines and control panels
- NVQ Level 3 / HNC / HND in Electronic / Electrical
- City & Guilds 2832 - 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Clean Driving Licence
If you feel you match these requirements closely, please apply or get in contact for more information.