Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a prestigious name within financial services based in Liverpool city centre. The company is currently going through an exciting period of change and as such, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their insurance arm on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial role within the business and as such, applicants should come from a General Insurance background and have a good knowledge of Solvency II reporting.
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Production of Pillar 3 reporting in line with PRA and EIOPA reporting cycles
- Preparing narrative reporting under Solvency II, driving full stakeholder engagement, to ensure accuracy, sign-off and consistency of message with other external communications
- Conducting complex, in-depth financial analysis, commentary and reporting on the Solvency II balance sheet and other Pillar 3 deliverables
- Assist in the preparation of regular briefings for the CFO and Audit Committee
- Monitoring regulatory changes and best practice
- Backing the strategic and shorter term development of Solvency II systems
- Developing effective working relationships with other areas of the business including actuarial and group finance
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Good background within General Insurance
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Qualified accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation at an exciting time of development.
If you believe your skillset meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.