Our client, an established firm of chartered accountants based in the Hemel Hempstead area, is seeking to recruit an experienced Audit/Accounts Senior to join their expanding practice.
The role will be based within the audit and accounts department and would suit a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant.
Duties of the role will include:
- A variety of audit work - including statutory audits
- Accounts preparation, management and statutory accounts
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations
- Management accounts preparation for clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients on behalf of the partners
- Charitable accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of VAT and CIS returns
The successful candidate will be working either alone or as part of a small team, reporting to Director.
Experience of accounts preparation and statutory audit work in a similar type of small firm is essential. Knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero systems would be beneficial.
This role involves extensive client contact; therefore, excellent communication skills are essential.
- Market rate salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays