Land Manager - West Midlands - House Build
Taylor Herrick Recruitment is working on a new and exclusive opportunity for a Land Manager to join a high end House Builder. This position is West Midlands based and is offering a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus package.
This exciting role is offering the opportunity to join a well-respected and successful house builder to work across the West Midlands region. You will be tasked with sourcing Land throughout areas including Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Cotswolds, therefore a sound knowledge of these areas would be a distinct advantage. Excellent communication skills and a strong network of contacts is required for this role. At least four years’ experience in a similar role with a House Builder / Residential Developer is essential in order to be able to carry out this job effectively.
• Identification and acquisition of sites.
• Assist the Land Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required.
• Produce professional land packs, ensuring accurate bids are placed for land.
• Communicate with a wide range of people, develop and maintain key contacts.
• Have exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; be a confident and professional networker.
• An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary (up to £50,000) plus excellent package which includes company car / allowance, pension scheme, health care, bonus and more.
If this Land Manager opportunity is of interest to you or you would like to hear about other Land positions.
Also, please visit our website to see our latest jobs in Land and Planning across the West Midlands and East Midlands - www.threcruit.co.uk