Conveyancer - Fee Earner
Our Client is committed to training and advancement of its staff. It has a core team dedicated to Training & Development; it has a Training Academy and it is driven to FAST TRACK people forward with as much training as they want and at a pace individual can cope with to advance both in terms of skills as well as position and Salary.
Equally, it focusses on the individual and their personality as much as qualifications / experience and desire to focus on Conveyancing as a long term career.
Main Purpose of Job
- Motivating & Co-Ordinating Conveyancing Transactions to Exchange of Contracts
- Chasing all parties for Information& Progress.
- Assisting the Team
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks.
- Converting quotes to instructions.
- Responding to correspondence.
- Dealing phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
- Assisting the Team Manager with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
- You will liaise with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be progressed asap.
- You will prioritise your daily task list
- You will accurately enter data on the case management system.
- You will respond to correspondence on the files using the Case Management System.
- Dealing with phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
- Issuing Sale Contract Packs
- Preparing Search Reports
- Preparing Mortgage Reports
- Preparing draft Completions Statements
- Assisting and deputising for the Team Leader with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Educated to a good overall standard.
- IT Literate.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales.
- You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
- Have excellent communications skills and telephone manner.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- High customer focus.
- Able to liaise / deal with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents.
- Excellent numeracy.
- Minimum 12 months Conveyancing experience
In applying, please provide a paragraph to SELL YOURSELF into such a role.