Research and Marketing Executive
My client based in Warwick are looking to recruit a research executive to join their existing team. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level within marketing or an analytical subject.
The purpose of this role;
To deliver research and insight projects to clients using both qualitative and quantitative approaches, including research design, execution and reporting, and to deliver emails campaigns and provide insight via reporting and tracking of key trends.
Main duties include;
- Carry out quantitative research projects using in-house survey software to programme surveys, collect and analyse data.
- Support on qualitative research projects including the set up and facilitation of focus groups and telephone surveys as required.
- Liaise with clients to provide project updates and ensure projects are delivered to preagreed timeframes and scope
- Provide support in the development of pitches and proposals to clients for research and insight projects and creation of initial project plans
- Create email campaign templates, perform required checks and schedule them for distribution using specified data/e-marketing platforms
- Use in-depth understanding of client database structure and composition to identify and create appropriate data pots for targeted marketing campaigns
- Produce client reports on both CRM delivery and research & insight projects including monthly dashboards detailing analysis of the database, success of email campaigns and level of delivery, and the provision of recommendations and strategic guidance
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.