Pension Administrator/ Paraplanner
This small but highly successful team is keen to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator, ideally having been involved in pensions
Our client company is a directly authorised firm specialising in Financial and Pension advice for UK nationals and Emigrants in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. They are UK based with an office in Wembley Park with affiliates in the respective countries. They are keen to recruit a Pensions Administrator to join their small, friendly team.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be supporting 2 IFAs in the UK with predominantly pension transfers. Your duties will include:
- Speaking with pension companies and clients in the UK and abroad to obtain information and enter in the company’s database
- Contacting pension scheme providers
- Helping complete template reports
- Process applications and completion of summary and recommendation
- Have a collective responsibility for the smooth running of the office
Requirements to be considered
Ideally you will have a couple of years’ administration experience within a financial planning firm, with ability to help and support their Financial Advisers.
- Salary of up to £25,000 pa for an experienced Pension Administrator
- Plus, benefits such as 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and workplace pension scheme
- Normal working week of Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Being a key part of a small and successful business
Wembley Park, London (based very close to the tube station)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.