Senior Tax Specialist
Our Client is a multinational Financial Services business based in the City of London. Their Head office Tax team now require a Senior Tax Specialist with a corporate tax background.
Key responsibilities include:
- Each STS will take on responsibilities covering all aspects of tax reporting, compliance and advisory
- Supporting managers and senior managers on advisory, project and tax lobbying matters through combination of technical research, project and general support (including drafting of consultation responses and other documents, and the carrying out of dry-runs and scoping exercises where appropriate)
- Supporting tax risk management and assurance work as required
- Manage and maintain close working relationships with the tax support team in Mumbai and continue to integrate and expand their role in supporting all tax compliance activity and other aspects of Group Tax work
Core Competences Required:
- Recognised tax and/or accounting qualification essential
- Relevant tax compliance and reporting experience gained in either industry or the profession
- Organised and thorough in approach with attention to detail and accuracy, and strong analytical abilities.
- Creative and solution driven. Takes proactive ownership and responsibility of issues and manages effectively through to resolution.