Looking to bring a little 'life to the party'?
A vibrant and energetic hospitality group are keen to meet with finalists /nearly or newly-qualified Accountants who are looking to embark upon their next exciting career step.
This is an exceptional opportunity for commercially minded Management Accountant who is who is looking to develop and enhance their existing skillset whilst supporting the wider Finance team. The group are focused on achieving significant growth in the UK Market and you can be right at the heart of this.
* Production of sales and margin analysis for sites.
* Supporting the production of monthly management accounts for sites.
* Budgeting process and regular liaison with senior management team regarding preparation and control.
* Accruals, prepayments and journals.
* Fixed asset maintenance.
* Balance sheet reconciliations.
* ACCA / CIMA Qualified.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* Solid knowledge of financial processes and controls.
* Excellent communicator.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Task focused and ability
* Team player
* Keen interest in business / finance processes with a questioning mind to understand and develop those processes
Please contact Mike Rushton on for more information or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.