Clerk Of Works
MMP Consultancy are currently working with a G15 Housing Association based in London who are looking for a Clerk of Works to join their Asset Management / Investment directorate.
The key duties to this role are:
- Periodically inspect works which have been completed, ensuring they are to correct specification and drawing.
- Manage the contractors effectively, understanding what resources they are using and improving the calibre of their work.
- Implement on site health and safety management to minimise risk per job.
- Identify contract trends and nullify any additional works which are being completed that do not need to be.
- Manage the tenants expectation and understanding of the works being provided.
- Make recommendations to improve the quality and quantity of works being provided, offering a high calibre, value for money project.
This position is an urgent start for a Fixed Term Contract which could be considered as a permanent or go permanent directly for the right level of candidate.