Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful, expanding insurer who are currently looking to fill the role of Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler within their office in Manchester.
As the Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler you will handle a portfolio of personal injury motor claims where your customer is either at fault or partially at fault.
The main responsibilities for the Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler are as follows
- Handle a portfolio of personal injury motor claims
- Complete sensitive investigations into each and every claims to secure the most appropriate settlement on all cases
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits, referring to line manager for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits
- Pro-actively managing personal training and development requirements
- Achieve required service levels to help department achieve targets
To be successful in the role of Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler you will need to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of general claims handling including Personal Injury file handling. You will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of the RTA/MIB. You should also be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing a portfolio of claims to achieve a high level of performance.
You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and possess a good knowledge of claims processes and systems.
If you would like to apply for the role of Personal Injury Motor Claims handler, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Personal Injury, Motor Claims, Claims Handler, Injury Claims, Claims handling roles in Manchester