My client is a well known market leader within the employment industry. Dealing with a heavy level of staffing needs through steady growth, a new position has arisen to aid with my clients already large Payroll Team.
For this role you will not necessarily need a background in Payroll as my client is very open to training. However a general interest accounts and payroll is crucial.
- Processing the payroll each week
- Supporting the Team Leader to produce the BACS file to be sent to RBS for payment
- Pulling through time sheets from the portal onto the system
- Scanning and processing time sheets and invoices onto the system where applicable
- Checking the hours/days that are worked are correct
- Processing contractor expenses
- Calculating deductions to go onto the system
- Ensure that remits are sent out each week
- Where applicable you will be calculating manual payments that can be checked by your Team Leader and carried out by the Pay and Bill Manager
- Dealing with contractor pay queries on a weekly basis
- Ensure that relationships are built and maintained with all the key stakeholders including internal staff, clients, contractors and umbrella and service providers