Sales in Property - More work/life balance & money than car sales
Property Sales Consultant Job Description
Basic £16,000 to £18,000
OTE £35,000-£40,000 Uncapped.
Working Hours -
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with 1 day 10am to 7pm
Every other Saturday 9am to 3pm.
Consultative Sales, or Pipeline sales would be a massive advantage for your application - property experience is not required
We are the top agency in Manchester and 12th out of 21,204 branches in the whole country. These awards are based on what really matters - customer reviews, not internal industry measures.
Who We Are
We are a market leading estate agency who have won a "Gold Award" for customer service. Due to unparalleled success, we are looking to expand our team of Property Sales Consultants in our Manchester office. We give vendors (people selling their property) something traditional methods cannot offer - fast property sales with a much-improved chance of successful completion.
- Responsible for the entire growth of Springbok Properties property portfolio.
- Gathering information from the people who are selling their property - how quickly do they want to sell their property, how much equity is in the property (equity is market value minus the remaining mortgage amount) and how much are they looking for the property.
- No cold calling, all property sales enquiries come through our successful marketing campaign.
- Qualifying leads from Glasgow to London - and arranging the Valuer to attend the property and do a full market appraisal.
- If the Valuer doesn’t win the property on the books, then you have the opportunity to get the property on the books after the appointment (no one is in control of your commission, except you)
The progression within this team, is second to none. If you enjoy face to face sales, and you are successful as a Property Sales Consultant, and pass your probation, you have the opportunity of joining our Regional Valuer backup staff. We currently have Property Sales Consultants, who support annual leaves, sickness and emergency valuations and meet with our vendors and do a Market Appraisal, pictures and floor plans, with the appointments booked by yourself and your colleagues. As we are expanding, we are also going to be looking for Assistant Managers. It’s not a case of length of service, it’s a case of, are you the BEST?
The Salary and Benefits
The basic for a trainee Sales person starts at £16k with a Senior Sales person we would start you at £18k. The OTE is £35,000 to £40,000 and this is completely realistic.
We give our staff the opportunity to secure good investment properties. With our onsite Investment Manager, who seeks out the best properties where you can sell to make money, or keep to move in or rent out. We have people as young as 22 within the company, who already own 2 properties thanks to this advantage.
We have onsite parking, a gym and a canteen with a subsidized Costa Coffee. We have many incentives ongoing with team days/nights out including The Grand National this year, with stretch bonuses (bonuses to reward the staff that overachieve)
Company pension scheme
You will join our friendly team of 8 who are a mix of trainee and Senior and an Assistant Sales Manager.
Work Life Balance
We want our staff to have a work life balance, and your hours will be Monday to Friday 9 to 6pm and one day during the week 10am to 7pm and every other Saturday from 9 to 3pm (although there are so many incentives on a Saturday, that generally staff leave at 10:30/11)