Business Development Manager - Digital
Business Development Manager - Digital.
Our client seek a high performing BDM to join their team in London, focusing on generating new business. You will be joining the UK's leading digital marketing business with 50 years of expertise and recognised as one of the UK's top best companies to work for in 2016 and 2017.
- As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling stunning bespoke websites, Google PPC, social media, online stores and the UK's leading online directory.
- Experience of selling PPC campaigns is a distinct advantage.
- A demonstrable history of exceeding targets
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial
- A natural new business hunter
- The ability to sell in a highly consultative capacity
- Has a passion for digital marketing and is ready to share best practice and knowledge
- Puts the customer at the heart of the sale
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills
- The ability to work remotely/autonomously
- Holds a full Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
- A starting basic salary of between £35-45,000
- High uncapped OTE (£70k) - New joiners earning in excess of £90,000 per annum
- £6,000 car allowance or company car
- Life assurance
- Good pension
- Award winning training (Including Google Certified Ad Words Accreditation)
- A career with one of the UK's leading digital media companies
- Great career opportunities with on-going training & recognition (managers recruited internally)
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Business Development Manager career, please APPLY TODAY.
Key: Media Account Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Media Field Sales, Advertising Field Sales, Media Sales, Advertising Sales, Business Development Manager - Digital.