Paraplanner - Employed
2 years Paraplannig experience
Ideally Level 4 Diploma qualified, or on route to achieve either Diploma or Chartered Status
Between £25,000 and £40,0000 dependent of qualification and experience.
Clear focus on delivering high value outcomes to their clients
Job Title Para-Planner / administrator
As a skilled technician to assist in the research of suitable options and the preparation of recommendations to enable our advisory team to make final recommendations to the client
To process all product recommendations
To support the advisory population by providing high quality, compliant financial reports by liaising with the adviser to understand a client’s objectives, circumstances and requirements.
• Efficient and effective embedding of and BAU use of Intelliflo
• Providing technical support to the advisory population
• Deliver workflows for case processing, withdrawals, surrenders including liaison with Openwork and external providers to ensure all service are delivered within contracted deadlines.
• Prepare calculations as required to assist in assessing the clients’ investment management needs, critical illness, disability and life insurance needs.
• Where relevant build suitable client recommendations for adviser "sign off"
• Produce compliant and relevant paperwork for the advisory team to present potential solutions to clients.
• Produce compliant and detailed Client Suitability Reports
• Support the development of client relationships by attending client meetings when required
• Dealing with client phone calls and providing information of a technical nature as required
• Liaise on a proactive basis with the advisory team to ensure regular updates on cases
• Ensure that business is submitted and checked using the appropriate Openwork processes
• Ensure that the CRM system records are accurate and fully up to date
• Ensure that clients records on Platform(s) are accurate and assets are properly invested (including cash)
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard, Goldstone Laine Recruitment Limited