Commercial Account Handler
Our client, one of the UK’s top 5% professional insurance brokers, is looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team in Exeter.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience dealing with commercial insurance renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments.
- Liaise with clients over the phone, email and post
- Handle renewals for a large volume of clients
- Support the Account Manager
- Ensure all relevant information and documentation is delivered in a timely manner
- Retention of commercial clients
- Contribute towards agreed business targets
- Sell new and existing products and services
- Create concise and clear reports
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient communicator, both written and verbally
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritise daily workload and keep tight deadlines
- IT literate
- Focused and problem solving
This is a full-time permanent position based in Exeter with a starting salary of £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience.
To find out more about the above position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.