Sales Administrator - Financial Services
A reputable financial services organisation with Chartered Financial Planner status in the City of London currently require a Sales Administrator to join their business and provide assistance to the Financial Advisers.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with a professional and proactive attitude at all times.
Sales Administrator - Summary
- Process client applications for products, send them to the relevant product providers, and record the information on the company database.
- Correspond with product providers and clients, including obtaining policy illustrations, sending out policy documents and other general product information.
- Produce policy schedules, incorporating all product types using provider websites and calling the providers for policy information.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the office in a polite and professional manner.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to priorities and organise workload.
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude.
- The ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Have experience of using word, excel, outlook & Back office systems.
£17,000 - £22,000 p.a. + bens depending on experience.
Full training provided.