Insolvency Practitioner - Manchester
An Experienced Corporate Insolvency Practitioner is required to join our independent insolvency practice client at their Manchester office to take pressure off the current insolvency practitioners and take responsibility for controlling a number of insolvency appointments. This role will suit a technically competent IP, either newly qualified or experienced.
Our client is an established insolvency practice, based in Manchester with offices across the North West. Our client provides a complete range of insolvency services to both businesses and individuals across the North West and further afield. The firm continues to grow and is now seeking to recruit additional staff at various levels.
The role is suited to a recently qualified IP wishing to take their first appointment taking role or an established IP who has excellent technical skills in corporate and also ideally personal insolvency.
The successful Insolvency Practitioner candidate will have:
- Excellent technical skills
- Good understanding of corporate and personal insolvency
- JIEB qualification
- Minimum of 10 years insolvency experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of insolvency cases from start to finish
- Experience of controlling billings and WIP
- Good communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Skills to develop a small team
Work winning and business development skills are NOT essential in this role as the current IPs are able to source work referrals
An excellent salary package in the region of £55,000 to £75,000 pa is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.