Branch Manager - Lighting
Vacancy - Lighting Branch Manager
Location - North West London
Industry - Lighting Wholesale Distribution
Salary & Benefits - A very competitive package with a starting salary of £35,000 - £55,000, plus a company car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, company pension scheme + excellent bonuses
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial Branch Manager to join this market-leading distributor of lighting products in the UK.
We are seeking to recruit an effective Business Manager to join this successful business and bring with them an excellent track record in the lighting industry perhaps from a lighting / LED manufacturer.
You will be commercially astute, with a solid intellect and will enjoy the responsibility of planning and implementing a sales and commercial development plan for your business, including a full Profit & Loss responsibility, and day-to-day operational responsibility. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to think strategically, control costs and manage people.
The successful candidate will have the strong organisational and leadership skills to empower and develop their team on a daily basis. The ability to positively influence relationships with both customers and suppliers is essential, for which you will need a proven sales management and development background.
- Assist in the opening and development of this new location
- Be responsible for running the site including planning and implementing a strategic development plan, a full P&L, staffing, sales, marketing, logistics, purchasing and administration
- Develop the business further to ensure its continued success
- Manage sales and look after key accounts
You should be an experienced manager or sales manager from a commercial lighting wholesale sales and distribution background. Experience and understanding of the wholesale lighting route to market would be a definite advantage.
- A strong and inspiring leader from a B2B sales background
- From a field sales background with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Entrepreneurial with the initiative to capitalise on new business opportunities
- Focused, hungry and ambitious to succeed
- Motivated, determined and with a strong customer focus
- Energetic with a can-do attitude
- Is the Market Leader in their field
- Offers an industry leading and consistent reward package for success.
- Offers the excitement of running your own business within the team.
- Provides the full support of an established and highly respected company
- Offers excellent personal and career development opportunities
These opportunities are with a market-leading distributor of electrical products in the UK. The company is financially secure, enjoys first class supplier and customer relationships, and has an extensive network of branches.
Product knowledge training will be given, along with additional management training as required.
A very competitive package with a starting salary of £35,000 - £55,000, plus a company car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, company pension scheme + excellent bonuses
Potential for a significant, uncapped annual bonus linked to your branch performance
If you want to share in this success, enjoy accountability with responsibility, and experience the thrill of running your own business with this growing company, please send your CV for immediate review.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website at www.rhodium45.co.uk.