RTA Litigation Paralegal
PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL RTA - SHEFFIELD
Personal Injury Paralegal RTA - A personal injury paralegal or Legal Executive with litigated RTA experience is urgently required by this growing Sheffield based Personal Injury department. The role involves handling a litigated fast track RTA caseload for one of the key clients of the firm. To that end, our client is looking for experienced fee earners who are confident enough to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Job Title: Personal Injury Paralegal / RTA Litigator
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Reports to: Head of RTA
- Previous Experience: Experience as a personal injury paralegal of managing a litigated fast track RTA caseloa
Ideally, any personal injury paralegal or legal executive must have litigated RTA experience and also be used to working in a busy Personal Injury team. Solicitors will also be considered. In particular, potential applicants should:
- i) have around 2 years of experience as a Paralegal, Legal Executive at a reputable firm;
- ii) have proven RTA experience;
- iii) have an excellent knowledge of the litigated claims procedure;
- iv) possess keen attention to detail; and
- v) have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CAREER PROGRESSION AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
This is an excellent Personal Injury department, offering exposure to a steady flow of quality work. Furthermore the firm has a strong policy in progressing fee earners up through their ranks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top firm and grow with an exciting team.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or laura.chappell@craconsultants,com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.