Business Development Manager - to £35,000 Car Bonus
Business Development Manager - Midlands Based - £35,000 + Bonus + Pension + Car
Business Development Manager is required for my client, who are one of the UKs leading suppliers of safety equipment and consumables. They hire, sell, service and manufacture equipment for use by leading businesses across the UK, covering both private and public sectors.
They are seeking a talented individual who is experienced in business to business sales and has a proven track record in significant business development and growth. This is a regional role and your areas of responsibility will cover Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Birmingham and Shropshire. You will be working with both new and existing customers and your goal is to significantly increase business across your sales territory.
- Home based, regional role that includes Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Birmingham and Shropshire
- Sales and Account Management of key clients/decision makers who buy for major projects, building contractors, local authorities and major specifiers.
- Ability to plan and execute sales activities
- Preparation of quotations
- Management of internal sales person
- Understanding the principles of project management and value added sales
- Awareness of Health and Safety and Risk Assessment requirements
You will be a successful sales professional who has a proven track record of significantly building new business, while maintaining strong working relationships with existing customers. You will have a consultative, knowledgeable approach offering customer solutions that suit their business requirements. This is a home based role and therefore travel across your region will be required, as well as some travel to the Yorkshire based head office.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and attractive terms and conditions, which includes company car, pension and 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year. My client are committed to being the leaders in their sector and ensure that they develop their staff to reach their full potential.