Senior Manager (Practice)
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced and generalist Practice Manager or Senior Manager with ambitions to become a Partner within the next year or two then this might just be the role for you.
Reporting directly to the partners (Senior Manager) or the Management Board (Partner), this position holds the responsibility, with the other general practice partners and managers, for running the Audit and Business Services departments in a reliable, professional and commercial manner and maximising the efficient use of the Firm’s resources.
This position holds joint responsibility for the management of upto 10 staff ranging from senior managers to trainees.
This post holder will have a shared responsibility with other Partners, Managers and Team Leaders for the continuing success of the departments and the Firm generally. This will mean they must consider the overall interests of the Firm before those of themselves, their teams, their departments or their office.
• To continue to develop the high quality provision of audit and accountancy services provided by the firm
• To provide operational leadership to the Audit and Business Services teams
• To take on, manage and develop a client portfolio of over £500k
• To oversee of the implementation of new polices/procedures and other projects
Build up a portfolio of clients and forge strong relationships
• Ensure all personal targets are met or exceeded
• Ensure departmental targets are reached or exceeded in relation to:
iii. Margin (Recovery)
• Commercially manage and develop own (mixed) client portfolio
• Ensure clients are always kept up to date with relevant technical and industry developments
• Maintain good working relationships with internal clients in both offices
Rare opportunity at this level in Kent, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with ReuMilla Walker. My client will also consider applicant from those candidates with a strong audit pedigree.