Field Service Engineer
A Field Service Engineer is required for this well established business based in Loughborough.
Your main duties will be:
- Maintenance, service and calibration of various types process instrumentation
- Maintenance, servicing and calibration of test equipment
- Completion of calibration certificates
- Ordering Parts and general office administration
- To provide technical support commensurate with experience and qualifications
You will be based at our office in Loughborough but you will be expected to visit other client sites at various locations throughout the UK. A company van is provided.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Minimum NVQ or C&G qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Able to calibrate all types of process equipment
- Create risk assessments and method statements
- Adequate skill level for practical fault finding and repair.
- Identify and source parts
- 2 years previous experience
- Electrically competent. (240Vac)
- Hold a current, valid Safety Passport
- Be prepared to visit customer sites, including overnight stays
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge of UKAS calibrations, laboratory equipment and or refrigeration would be a distinct advantage but training will be given.
This role offers:
- Basic salary or £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Company Vehicle
- 23 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Scheme
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you don't hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.