Head of Financial Control
Hudson James Human Capital Group has been appointed to recruit a Head of Financial Control for a market leading and fast growing Financial Services organisation based in Leeds. The organisation have experienced rapid growth through 2016 and have extensive expansion plans for development throughout 2017 onwards.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and manage a robust and scalable internal control framework across a high growth environment. You will be required to implement, oversee control effectiveness and risk remediation across all finance areas.
As Head of Financial Control, you will be responsible for:
- The production of finance process mandates, including any input into the formal governance structure and SLA Management with agreed internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Leadership to the Finance Integration function and associated team, including securing necessary resource for material projects.
- Ownership of the Financial Controls Framework policy including revisions and process/control solutions to drive a control framework.
- Liaising cross functionally to ensure that all controls are adhered to within a regulated environment.
- Continuously identify areas where processes and controls can be improved and refined.
My Client is seeking a Qualified Accountant with recent Financial Services experience. You must have previous leadership experience and have knowledge and experience of internal control standards and regulatory requirements across numerous financial functions.
In return, my Client offers:
- A highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Company performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please apply with your up to date CV.