Media & Advertising Sales Consultant - Farnborough - Up to £22k +
Media & Advertising Sales Consultant - £16k - £22k + Comms & Excellent Benefits
We are looking for candidates to join an exciting young and vibrant advertising media and publishing business. Due to their success in 2016 and growth, our client are looking to expand their sales operations team.
They are looking for candidates with raw skills and personality who are keen to sell advertising and media concepts to clients.
You will be able to bring advertising alive for clients and tell stories and concepts. You may have previous sales experience and will be looking to use these skills in a media environment, or you may feel that you have the skills and personality to sell media / advertising and have a passion and creativity for this sector.
Within this role you will have continuous internal and external training and feel valued as the organisation help you naturally progress within your career. You will be nourished and supported as you ease into the sales process and build confidence selling the portfolio of products and start working toward your pipeline and targets.
The companies core values are reflected internally as well as externally, perfect for anyone who is looking to join a work hard/ play hard environment that’s complimented with a family feel. This role is ideal for those with a creative streak that love communication and building relationships - don’t be scared to roll with some out of the box ideas!
Additional sales incentives ONTOP of commission are ski incentives and last year the team also went to Ibiza and there is beer available on Fridays!
What does the role involve?
• To reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
• To win new business from your agencies & clients; to maintain & develop existing business
• Make required number of quality telephone calls to contact client base
• Generate required number of face-to-face meetings with a view to attending this at the senior level
• Actively contribute in sales meetings & subsequent team activities
• Ensure all administration is in line with company policy & procedure
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
• High energy levels - 'sales hungry’ - with an upbeat & positive outlook
• A strong interest in media, marketing & communications
• Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
• A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
• An engaging, yet professional manner
• Personable, relationship-builder with a good sense of humour
• Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active 'game-planner’
• A 'hunter farmer’ mentality; a 'challenger brand’ mindset
• Sales experience would be an advantage, but is not a pre-requisite if you can demonstrate the skills and sector knowledge
• EXCELLENT telephone manner
Other benefits include:
• Onsite Parking
• Uncapped Commission
• Quarterly bonus’s if targets are met
• Team events
• Fun & Friendly Environment
This starts as a primarily office based role with client visits which once a month will increase as you progress.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidates - Get in touch ASAP and let us know why our client should interview you!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details may be retained for other suitable opportunities.