Graduate Field Sales Executive - BIRMINGHAM
TALENTED TERRITORY MANAGERS
Attractive package to attract the best
The Territory Manager role at Sweden & Martina in the UK could be the right fit for your career move.
We are recruiting high-energy, driven Territory Managers with at least a year’s sales experience to cover UK territories including Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, London, Bristol, Cardiff, and Belfast among others.
Perfect for people with 1-2 years sales experience, who are committed to learning and winning, and able to balance this with the commitment and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Our group, established in 1972, is currently an international leader in the design, production and distribution of products for the dental sector, especially implantology, an area in which it has achieved the world's highest growth rate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is targeting the UK dental sector and will focus on driving expansion in the UK market. This is an outstanding career option for sales professionals looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for working with dentists to ensure their success through the adoption of our suite of products to ensure the long term success of customers.
As part of a customer facing team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions across multiple countries, you'll be joining over 600 professional sales staff, including numerous implantology specialists who make up a fast-growing and highly-motivated global team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Spending two weeks in Italy to learn Sweden & Martina award winning products and further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy and Sales Training teams.
- Being mentored and coached by co-travelling in the field with Product Specialist and Senior Territory Managers.
- Keeping up to date by means of periodical sales meeting, upgrade courses, hands-on experience alongside specialists in the sector, as well as by means of participation in workshops and congresses dedicated to dentists.
- Working in partnership with our team of Product Specialists and Senior Territory Managers to develop and execute a sales and account management process that proactively engages your prospect and customer base and ensures adoption and awareness of products and capabilities.
- Engaging with your prospects and customers to drive a high volume of sales through understanding of your customers’ business needs, with the ability to communicate business value and ROI of products and services.
- Articulate and professional, with high level of business acumen
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Strengthening client relationships, up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Generating short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Providing accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Attending industry events and managing user groups to generate market interest.
- Meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly goals and established metrics by driving new opportunities and selling implantology solutions into dental and hospital accounts within your assigned territory.
- Maintain excellent market data quality to ensure full visibility and accuracy on all sales and account management activities
- Work with the product team to provide feedback on the growing requirements of your customersExcellent time management skills
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Sweden & Martina, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
At least 1 year’s new business sales experience, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
Apply for your dream role today!
WHY IS SWEDEN & MARTINA A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
Sweden & Martina offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell implant solutions.
Undisputed leader in Italy, tripling any competitor, the group is committed to very strong international growth and has entered into agreements with leading distribution groups in the implantology sector.
A front runner in Europe and already well positioned in over 30 countries, the group continues to register Medical Devices inaccordance with the rigorous prescriptions of national guidelines onseveral new markets.
Thanks to scientific research, Sweden & Martina evaluates and promotes innovative clinical concepts able to upgrade and simplify the daily lives of dentists.
The clinical success of the implants is continuously tested as part of numerous experimental and clinical research protocols, conducted by various universities in the world, as well as by some of the best known research teams in the sector.
The prestigious volumes of SCIENTIFICA present abstracts of the articles about Sweden & Martina implants that have appeared in the main international implantology journals: 20 years of research andstudies condensed and regularly updated thanks to new volumes that explore additional directions of investigation, following surgical innovations and new operating protocols.
In parallel with the extreme specialization in implantology, over the years Sweden & Martina has become a golden standard on the dentistry market in general, thanks also to the completeness of the range of goods.
Sweden & Martina is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strive to provide an inclusive work environment that embraces the diverse talent of its people.