Project Engineer / Coordinator
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Project Engineer / Coordinator for their client based in Cambridgeshire.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! As a Project Engineer / Coordinator you will be joining an established company who are specialists in their field.
The purpose of the Project Engineer / Coordinator is to provide excellent technical advice and service to the all customers. You will be the first point of call when it comes to machinery repairs, servicing and warranty issues.
- To provide mechanical assistance and expertise to customers across a portfolio of specialist equipment/ machinery
- To carry out customer site visits when necessary to support exisiting projects and help with any warranty needs
- To gather market information on competitor products while providing constant feedback to both company and customer on your findings
- To ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and satificatory manner
- Advising customers on upgrades, refurbishments and general maintenance of their machinery
- Experience in mechanical engineering needed
- Experience of conducting site visits and dealing with customers
- Knowledge of machinery (advantageous)
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Project Engineer / Coordinator position, working Monday - Thursday 830 - 4.45pm, and Friday 8.30 - 3pm. This role is offering an annual salary of £30,000 - £40,000 pa DOE plus annual company benefits to include private healtcare, life assurance, free on-site parking and company pension.
If this Project Engineer / Coordinator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design